Cortiva Institute - Schools of Massage Therapy
Prepare for a Career That You Will Love … in Massage Therapy!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Cortiva Institute, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
Why choose the Cortiva Institute for your massage therapy training?
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- All of our schools are accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education.
- Day or evening classes are available.
- Graduate with valuable hands-on experience in our student clinic.
- Career placement assistance is provided to all of our students and graduates.
- Our graduates work for many of the top spa industry employers in the nation.
5,000 New Job Opportunities Every Year!
The Cortiva Institute is part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), which operates massage therapy schools and skin care schools at locations across the nation.
SEG’s National Career Services Department has developed a worldwide network of thousands of employers, which generates an average of more than 5,000 new job opportunities nationwide for SEG graduates each year!
Of course, your success ultimately depends on you. The Cortiva Institute cannot guarantee employment or salary. But our career services assistance starts when you are a student and does not stop even after you graduate. From your first job to your last in the industry – whether you need help tomorrow or ten years from now – we’re here to help you succeed.
The Steiner Advantage
The Steiner Education Group is a subsidiary of Steiner Leisure Limited, a global provider of spa services. Steiner Leisure Limited operates more than 200 spas and salons on cruise ships and at resorts worldwide. Steiner spas recruit from the Steiner Education Group schools.
The Cortiva Institute has 12 locations in 7 states:
- Scottsdale and Tucson, Arizona
- Tampa / St. Pete, Florida
- Chicago (The Loop), Crystal Lake, and Woodridge, Illinois
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Hoboken and Wall, New Jersey
- King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Seattle and Federal Way, Washington
Programs Available at Cortiva Institute - Schools of Massage Therapy:Massage Therapy
Our Professional Massage Therapy program is a comprehensive course of instruction that bridges intellectual discipline with technical expertise. Grounded in the value of client centered care, courses in massage theory and practice, communication and ethics in therapeutic relationships, as well as real life clinical experience, are supported and complemented by studies in structure, function and disease of the human body.
In addition to the technique classes, our program offers applied science courses that prepare our students to:
- Experience the knowledge of anatomy by working with their hands;
- Understand how the body functions in order to make sound clinical decisions;
- Ensure safe practice; and
- Utilize this information to communicate effectively as a health care practitioner.